Not Everyone Wants To Be Near A Casino?
It may seem counter intuitive, but many people who come to Las Vegas do not like casinos. They want to stay away from them for various reasons. They would rather stay somewhere that is safe, convenient, and without a casino. So, what are the options in Las Vegas?
Actually, there are quite a few mid to high end properties that are simply hotels. Some may have a few slots here and there, but no casino. However, they are convenient to the Strip or on the Strip so visitors can make it to the shows, eateries, and see the local sights without traveling long distances.
Here is a list of some of the best available:
- Elara by Hilton. This is rated a luxury hotel and is located over the Miracle Mile shopping mall adjacent to Planet Hollywood. Book here.
- Hyatt Place Las Vegas. Located at Paradise Road and Harmon Avenue. This is just a five minute ride to the Strip or the Convention Center. Book here.
- Rumor. The Rumor is an all-suite boutique hotel located across from Hard Rock Hotel. Book here.
- The Signature at MGM. This hotel is located just east of the MGM at Tropicana. Book here.
- Trump Hotel Las Vegas. Trump is located just across from the Wynn Hotel on the north Strip. Book here.