Come On Vegas Trivia Fans-Try This One
Answers are below. Try to answer before you look.
- How big is the lake in front of the Bellagio?
- This hotel downtown has been known by three different names including Sal Segev. What is it named now?
- What is the current name of the hotel where Elvis performed over 700 concerts? It has been renamed several times over the last twenty years.
- Where would you find waxed figures of famous celebrities.
- True or False. Some churches will take casino chips in the offering?
- What is the longest running Broadway Show on the Strip?
- Is counting cards in blackjack illegal?
- Who is the casino mogul who built the Mirage? He has a casino named after him.
9 Where is the show that has played 33 years at Ballys?
- What is the lake at Hoover Dam?
- Golden Gate
- Madam Tussauds at Venetian
- Jersey Boys
- No, but if caught they will ask you to leave or to play other games.
- Steve Wynn
- Lake Mead