Celebrity Sightings-Where To Look
People go to Las Vegas for all kinds of reasons. Probably, few go for the main purpose of finding celebrities. But, most of us enjoy seeing a celebrity if we get the chance. So, if you want to increase your chances of a celebrity sighting, where do you look?
Like everything else in Las Vegas, you have to play the odds. So, here are some suggestions based on recent history that will help give you the edge. Celebrity hangouts do change over time, but these are some of the current ones to check out.
- The Venetian’s Tao is a nightclub celebrity hangout.
- House of Blues is another one located at Mandalay Bay.
- Ghost Bar at Palms. This has been a favorite for a long time.
- Mirage’s 10AK.
- Chateau Nightclub at Paris. This huge venue is 45,000 square feet. This is huge so you may have some trouble finding the celebrities as they will blend in with the masses.
Restaurants are a good place to look too. Check these out:
- Giada’s at Cromwell.
- Nobu at Caesars.
- Spago at Forum Shops at Caesars.