Some Current Vegas Dining Specials
1. If you are a beer drinker check out the specials at Casino Royale on the Strip. They offer some Coors Lite on draft for 75 cents.
2. Planet Hollywood offers one of the best prime rib deals on the Strip. You can get an 8-ounce prime rib, plus a salad, baked potato, and vegetables for only $9.99. This is available from 4-8PM daily.
3. If you are heading out to Hoover Dam on Boulder Highway check out the Skyline Hotel/Casino on the way. They have $1.49 shrimp cocktail 24 hours a day. They also have some awesome breakfast specials, sometimes for as low as 99 cents.
4. Ellis Island on Koval, behind Bally’s, has for years offered some of the best low priced food around. Currently, if you will run $5.00 through one of their slot machines, using your club card, and then print out two coupons from their El-kiosk, you will qualify for their steak dinner for only $7.99. This dinner includes a 10-ounce filet-cut sirloin. It comes with salad, garlic green beans, choice of potato, and microbrewed beer. You can’t beat this deal.
5. Arizona Charlies extends three dining options. You can get ham and eggs, steak and eggs, or hamburger and fries for $3.49. Your choice.
FYI: When visiting Vegas always go online and check for free printable coupons. As reported before we recommend buying the annual Las Vegas Entertainment book which contains hundreds of coupons for eating, entertainment, rental cars, hotels, etc. Using these resources can save $$$ each time you visit.