Enjoy the FREE Things In Vegas
In Las Vegas, the general rule is that nothing is free, even when it is said to be free. There is usually a catch. For example, a free show will cost you 2 hours in an arm twisting timeshare presentation. But, there is good news. There really are some truly free things you can do in Las Vegas.
Here is a partial list of a few of the free things to do.
- 1. Ethyl M Chocolate Factory is located about 4 miles east of the Strip on Sunset Way. Here you can take a tour of the chocolate factory and get a free sample. in addition, you can tour the incredible botanical garden filled with all types of cactus. During the Thanksgiving and Christmas season, they string the cactus with half a million lights. It’s a sight to behold.
- Get a peek inside television’s Pawn Stars location, the Gold & Silver Pawn Shop, located at 713 S. Las Vegas Boulevard. The lines can be long so get up early and beat the crowds. You nay pay a premium for items in the shop due to the program’s notoriety, but you may get to meet one of the stars.
- Bellagio Fountains. They are incredible and free for the looking. There are water shows throughout the day. You can check the schedule for the water shows here.
- The volcano at the Mirage. Each night you can watch the spectacular eruptions of a man made volcano.
- Visit Hershey’s World near New York New York. Across the street there is the M&Ms store and the Coca Cola shop.
For a long detailed list of 31 free things to do go here.