More Vegas Fun Facts
Vegas lovers would agree that Las Vegas is not only a fun city, it is an interesting city. There are so many fun, weird, and interesting things that have happened there. There are many things that pique our interest when it comes to Las Vegas. Here are some more fun facts that you may or may not know.
- 15 of the world’s top 25 hotels are all located in Las Vegas.
- There is a bulldozer playground in Las Vegas. So, if you ever get the urge, as we all do, to go drive a bulldozer, you can.
- Those beautiful gold windows in the Mirage are actually coated with genuine gold dust.
- Before he died, obviously, Elvis Presley performed 837 sold out performances at what is now the Westgate, formally, the International.
- Want to bowl in your room? You can if you rent the Kingpin Suite at the Palms. It has two complete bowling lanes.
- Las Vegas holds many records. Here is another one. It has more unlisted phone numbers than any other U.S. city.
- Here is another record. Las Vegas has 300 weddings per day making it the top U.S. city for weddings and number 2 Internationally.
- Ever wonder what “Las Vegas” means? It means “The Meadows.”